Could someone advice me for ID?(23-12-2008 Samir Takaochi)

1 view

Samir Takaochi

Dec 23, 2008, 8:37:07 AM12/23/08
to indiantreepix
Hello, friends. Could someone advice me for ID?

Place: Dharuhera, Haryana
Height:50cm
コピー (2) ~ DSC04291.JPG

Kiran Srivastava

Dec 23, 2008, 11:05:50 PM12/23/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com

I cannot access your photograph.

Incidentally, your name sounds Japanese….?

Cheers,

Kiran Srivastava

Mumbai

kir...@vsnl.net

Samir Takaochi

Dec 24, 2008, 1:36:44 AM12/24/08
to indiantreepix
Sorry file name was in japanese. I send it again. Kiran, thank you for telling me.

2008/12/23 Samir Takaochi <band...@gmail.com>
DSC04291.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 6, 2009, 5:26:11 AM1/6/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id pl.

DSC04291.JPG

Kenneth Greby

Jan 6, 2009, 8:16:25 AM1/6/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
 This is some sort of variegated Liriope (or possibly Ophiopogon) species. There are many cultivars, so exact ID may be difficult.

Regards--
Ken Greby
Palmetto Bay, Florida USA

Samir Takaochi

Jan 6, 2009, 8:31:41 AM1/6/09
to fst...@yahoo.com, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Ken, Padmini, Garg, thank you so much for your reply!

Garnenist was saying Ponsetia Opeopogum but it might be my mis-hearing and it might be Ophiopogon but even Ophiopogon I could not find exact species on web. Is there any
It looks like Ophiopogon malayanus variegata. but not sure