Excoecaria rectinervis (Kurz) Kurz an Endemic Species

Apurba Das

Jun 30, 2021, 5:52:08 AM6/30/21
to indiantreepix
Excoecaria rectinervis (Kurz) Kurz ( Euphorbiaceae) is an endemic
shrub species of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. This species was
collected from Katchal Island, Nicobar Group. Habitat littoral forest.

With Regards
Apurba Kumar Das
DSCN3793.JPG
DSCN3783.JPG
DSCN3786.JPG

Mahadeswara

Jun 30, 2021, 8:09:26 AM6/30/21
to efloraofindia
Superb upload Apurba ji !

J.M. Garg

Jul 8, 2021, 11:18:28 AM7/8/21
to efloraofindia, Apurba Das
Thanks, Apurba ji, for the beautiful images.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSCN3793.JPG
DSCN3783.JPG
DSCN3786.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Jul 8, 2021, 11:22:56 AM7/8/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Apurba Das
I highly appreciate this rediscovery and congratulate Apurba ji. The species is so far known from the type collections only.
Please publish this rediscovery in a good journal, such as JOTT.
Best regards,
Tapas.

M Swamy

Jul 8, 2021, 11:17:57 PM7/8/21
to efloraofindia
I endorse the views of Tapas ji and wish Apurba ji well.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAKFjQVRJnkdY0cbhav6o_dFPyucLqvTt0NG70HxC%3DWMuycTeEQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Apurba Das

Jul 10, 2021, 8:38:22 AM7/10/21
to Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Sir, thanks a lot for your valuable views/suggestions.