J&K, Srinagar, April 2023 :: Muscari armeniacum for confirmation :: ARK2023-020

Alka Khare

May 23, 2023, 11:42:07 PM5/23/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hello friends

These flowers were captured at the Tulip garden in Srinagar, J&K in April 2023.
Guessing them to be Muscari armeniacum.

I had seen similar flowers in a Tulip Garden in Holland, Michigan, USA in 2013. Is there any specific reason, they are planted together?

Requested to please confirm.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Muscari armeniacum_Srinagar Tulip Garden2.jpeg
Muscari armeniacum_Srinagar Tulip Garden1.jpeg

Saroj Kasaju

May 24, 2023, 12:48:33 AM5/24/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg
Yes for me.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Shakir Ahmad

May 24, 2023, 2:31:15 AM5/24/23
to eFloraofIndia
Yes right... I have collected this sp. From botanical Garden srinagar opposite tulip garden srinagar

J.M. Garg

May 26, 2023, 5:50:49 AM5/26/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

May 28, 2023, 10:07:10 PM5/28/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you Saroj ji, Garg ji and Shakir ji for confirming.

Regards
Alka Khare

Saroj Kasaju

May 29, 2023, 4:28:54 AM5/29/23