SSS 1310 3

Suvarna Sarpotdar

Mar 1, 2010, 6:32:54 AM3/1/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Date/Time- 29/12/2009; 5.26 pm
Location- Place, Altitude, GPS- Goa
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-Garden
Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- HERB
Height/Length- 1mt
Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size- dark green,oval
Inflorescence Type/ Size-
Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts-pink
Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds-

Suvarna

DSC03359.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Mar 1, 2010, 6:41:43 AM3/1/10
to Suvarna Sarpotdar, indian...@googlegroups.com
... native of Central America, the sleeping hibiscus OR Turk's cap ... Malvaviscus arboreus var mexicanus

Please wait for comment(s).
Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 1, 2010, 7:04:25 AM3/1/10
to Dinesh Valke, Suvarna Sarpotdar, indian...@googlegroups.com
I suppose Salvia splendens, Dinesh ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dinesh Valke

Mar 1, 2010, 7:23:07 AM3/1/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Suvarna Sarpotdar, indian...@googlegroups.com
... should be S. splendens, Gurcharan ji.
Blunders without bhaang !!!

Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 1, 2010, 7:27:41 AM3/1/10
to Dinesh Valke, Suvarna Sarpotdar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dinesh ji
You stole my words. I was to give that comment, but resisted knowing that some members on this group react abruptly fast.