Nidhan Singh:: Flora Photograph to celebrate successful completion of 15 years of efloraofindia

Nidhan Singh

Apr 29, 2022, 10:42:58 PM4/29/22
to indiantreepix
Dear All,

When I look back at my attempts to photograph flowering plants, it gives a sense of satisfaction that, out of interest, I could manage to visit a lot of places...especially in the Himalayas..!!
Every tour is deeply engraved in my memory and the feelings are unforgettable..!!
One of such tours was with Smita Ji, wherein we roamed around in Pelling (Sikkim), Darjeeling and Mirik lake...!!
The picture being presented here could be recorded with quite a lot of hard work, as both of us were really excited after seeing this...as usual with epiphytes, this was high up on a branch..but we were determined to have some shots..
Result...some pics of Phalaenopsis taenialis....!!
Flora Pic for 15th Anniversary-Phalaenopsis taenialis.JPG

Nidhan Singh

Apr 29, 2022, 10:44:48 PM4/29/22
to indiantreepix
I could not resist sharing this pic also...
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227
Phlaenopsis taenialis (1).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 2:34:12 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Beautiful clicks Nidhan ji, and feelings associated with the plant.

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 2:45:43 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, smilingsmit
Thanks, Nidhan ji, for the superb presentation.
I can feel the efforts on your part to click this extra ordinary beauty.
I still remain mesmerized by your images with such black background.
I always love your extra ordinary images.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2022, 3:14:10 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Published at
https://efloraofindia.com/2022/04/30/nidhan-singh-best-flora-photograph-to-celebrate-15-years-of-completion-of-efloraofindia-on-17-6-22/

Posted it in the efloraofindia Facebook page.

Pl. give it wide publicity in Social media, by posting it in your profile/ groups/ Instagram etc.

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 at 08:12, Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg