[efloraofindia:35089] Litchi chinensis from KUK Botanical Garden

Balkar Arya

May 17, 2010, 9:14:32 PM5/17/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All

Litchi chinensis
From Kurukshetra University Botanical Garden
Photo taken 10-5-08

Regards
--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Balkar Arya

May 17, 2010, 9:16:48 PM5/17/10
to indiantreepix, bodhi-n...@googlegroups.com
Sorry forgot to attach

Litchi chinensis
attaching now
Litchi-1.jpg
Litchi-2.jpg

tanay bose

May 18, 2010, 12:24:40 AM5/18/10
to bodhi-n...@googlegroups.com, indiantreepix
Quite delicious to look but better off with the red ones !! Nice photograph Balkar ji
Tanay

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Balkar Arya <balka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry forgot to attach

Litchi chinensis
attaching now

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

May 18, 2010, 5:18:10 AM5/18/10
to bodhi-n...@googlegroups.com, indiantreepix
Balkar ji
Don't spoil Tanay with these tempting fruits. He will rush to your place for these.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

May 18, 2010, 10:48:39 AM5/18/10
to Gurcharan Singh, bodhi-n...@googlegroups.com, indiantreepix
I am Waiting Sir
Both of you can be here
Most Welcome
Nowdays i have many Pure Organic vegetables in my fields also like  Kakri, Khira, Tarbooz, Kharbooza, Bhindi, Tinda, Karela, Lauki, Onion, baingan and Tamatar etc

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat