Coleus forskholi

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 16, 2009, 8:48:03 AM5/16/09
to indiantreepix
 Hello,

Coleus forskholi

It is a medicinal plants planted in Dhavantri Van at smiriti Van,Jaipur

Photo taken on 9/8/2007

With Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.
Coleus forskholi.jpg

Suresh C. Sharma

May 16, 2009, 10:33:15 AM5/16/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix
Dear Devendra ji,

Nice pic. I am also attaching three pix of a small flowering wild plant which looks like the one you have posted. Wonder if my plant is also Coleus forskholi or some other species of Coleus genus.

Kind regs,
Suresh C Sharma
_________

Picture-043.jpg
Picture-044.jpg
Picture-046.jpg

Shaista

May 16, 2009, 2:48:55 PM5/16/09
to indiantreepix
I dont think so..but i cant say why ..just that it doesnt look coleus
to me right now :)

On May 16, 7:33 pm, "Suresh C. Sharma" <bushc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Devendra ji,
>
> Nice pic. I am also attaching three pix of a small flowering wild plant
> which looks like the one you have posted. Wonder if my plant is also Coleus
> forskholi or some other species of Coleus genus.
>
> Kind regs,
> Suresh C Sharma
> _________
>
> On 5/16/09, Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra_bhard...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >    Hello,
>
> > *Coleus forskholi*
>
> > It is a medicinal plants planted in Dhavantri Van at smiriti Van,Jaipur
>
> > Photo taken on 9/8/2007 With Regard
> > Devendra Bhardwaj
>

>  Picture-043.jpg
> 171KViewDownload
>
>  Picture-044.jpg
> 150KViewDownload
>
>  Picture-046.jpg
> 130KViewDownload

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 17, 2009, 2:44:56 AM5/17/09
to Shaista, indiantreepix
Hello,
      You are right Because you decided .But I am also right because It is Coleus
forskholi .One student from rajasthan university botany Department doing there research work on it.
With Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj

--- On Sun, 17/5/09, Shaista <shaist...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 17, 2009, 2:53:56 AM5/17/09
to Suresh C. Sharma, indiantreepix
Hello Sureshji,
      Thanks for Dispatch, It is another unknown plant for me .I try to my best for identification of this plant soon.
With Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj