Ausphal- Any scientific name Id?

J.M. Garg

Jul 25, 2007, 11:19:40 PM7/25/07
to indiantreepix
It's being told to me as Ausphal in Bangla by somebody. This fruit is sold in the market & eaten. But I am unable to find out its scientific name & further detailed information. May somebody help in the matter. All pictures taken at Narenderpur on 30/6/07.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For learning about our trees & plants, please visit http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
Bark I IMG_8408.jpg
Fruit I IMG_8405.jpg
Leaves I IMG_8407.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2007, 11:09:10 PM9/27/07
to indiantreepix
After correct Id by Alka ji for Ficus hispida, forwarding another one for Id.
Bark I IMG_8408.jpg
Fruit I IMG_8405.jpg
Leaves I IMG_8407.jpg

J.M. Garg