95 ID wild plant white C. Benghalensis

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 19, 2021, 2:45:35 PM6/19/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 18.06.2021, 09.40am

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: erect/oblique, branches, weak stem, perennial

Height: 01.5 feet

Leaves: alternate, oblong, apex

Flower: diameter:07mm, white, non fragrant, closes around 10.10am

Fruit: green into white, square, size:6×6×4mm

Seed: grey, 2 nos., pear shaped, size:5×3mm

Camera: mobile LG K10 2017 13mp +macro lens

95 Identify wild plant
20210618_093957.jpg
20210610_122919.jpg
20210610_121754(1).jpg
20210618_094223.jpg
20210618_094126.jpg
20210618_094058.jpg
20210610_121836.jpg
20210618_094359.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 19, 2021, 2:50:41 PM6/19/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210610_140629.jpg
20210610_124256.jpg
20210610_122900.jpg
20210610_123107.jpg
20210610_123016.jpg
20210610_124920.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 19, 2021, 2:55:59 PM6/19/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210610_123035.jpg
20210610_122952.jpg

Mahadeswara

Jun 20, 2021, 12:42:01 AM6/20/21
to efloraofindia
Awesome upload of the plant parts to exhibit all the important characters ! Well done !
I checked with comparative images in the net and description.  For me your ID looks o.k.
White ones are rare.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 20, 2021, 1:21:15 PM6/20/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Mahadeswara ji,
Thank you very much for the appreciation.
I am happy to share more information and image.
The flower chamber is filled with little mucoused water before and after blooming, succeds to seeding. Flower chamber image sharing for confirming only two seeds.  With kind regards, Sam.
20210620_125537.jpg

Mahadeswara

Jun 20, 2021, 11:54:46 PM6/20/21
to efloraofindia
Superb observation.
Thanks for your nice remarks.
All the best .

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2021, 4:15:31 AM6/27/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji, for the wonderful images.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
95 Identify wild plant
20210618_093957.jpg
20210610_122919.jpg
20210610_121754(1).jpg
20210618_094223.jpg
20210618_094126.jpg
20210618_094058.jpg
20210610_121836.jpg
20210618_094359.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2021, 4:16:16 AM6/27/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Sam ji, for the wonderful images.

Jun 27, 2021, 5:46:46 AM6/27/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Dear Garg ji, Mahadeswara ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for the appreciation, more than 500 plants this kind growing here, with kind regards, Sam.

mayur nandikar

Jun 27, 2021, 9:20:15 AM6/27/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
It's Commelina suffruticosa!!

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 27, 2021, 11:10:02 PM6/27/21
to mayur nandikar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Great Mayur ji.
Thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.