Fwd: id request Lespedeza

J.M. Garg

Jun 14, 2021, 9:24:35 PM6/14/21
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Thanks, Sunit ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun, 2021, 12:16 am
Subject: id request Lespedeza
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

good morning sir, Please check the attached images..... it seems Lespedeza for me.
Captured Silicakhal, 1200 amsl. approx.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh Chauhan
Ph.D. Research Scholar
Department of Botany
HNB Central University Garhwal Uttarakhand.
Lespedeza (1).JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 14, 2021, 9:24:44 PM6/14/21
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Lespedeza (2).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 15, 2021, 12:04:56 AM6/15/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sunit Singh
Lespedeza floribunda Bunge ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sunit Singh

Jun 15, 2021, 2:54:06 AM6/15/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
thank you, sir.
but according to the flora of Garhwal, Lespedeza floribunda not reported from the UK.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh Chauhan
Ph.D. Research Scholar
Department of Botany
HNB Central University Garhwal Uttarakhand.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 15, 2021, 4:09:41 AM6/15/21
to Sunit Singh, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
I am not sure if ID is correct, if yes there may be possibility . Lespedeza floribunda Bunge

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 15, 2021, 4:10:44 AM6/15/21
to Sunit Singh, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
FPSC
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sunit Singh

Sunit Singh

J.M. Garg

Jun 26, 2021, 4:40:17 AM6/26/21
to Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
This is Campylotropis stenocarpa as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh

Jun 26, 2021, 5:48:25 AM6/26/21
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
thank you sir, yes definitely it seems C.stenocarpa.
Just checked and verified but according to Keys for C.Stenocarpa; leaves must be subsessile and flowers must be sessile, attaching one more image of the same species in which flowers are clearly stalked.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Ph.D. Research Scholar
Department of Botany
HNB Central University Garhwal Uttarakhand.

Lespedeza (3).JPG

Sunit Singh

Jun 28, 2021, 2:45:58 AM6/28/21
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
thank you all, Yes it is C. stenocarpa  as per flora of Pakistan; Pedicel 3.5-8.0 mm long, not sessile.