Could some one advice me?(Samir Takaochi)

Samir Takaochi

Oct 19, 2009, 7:39:06 AM10/19/09
to indiantreepix
Hello, friends! Could some one advice me about name of this plant? Its garden shrub. Flower diameter: 5mm, Height:1m,  Dharuhera(Haryana)
shirobana.jpg
shirobana(2).jpg

Dinesh Valke

Oct 19, 2009, 7:49:53 AM10/19/09
to Samir Takaochi, indiantreepix
Looks like ... Euphorbia cotinifolia, native to Central and South America, commonly known as: Caribbean copper plant, Mexican shrubby spurge, red spurge.
Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 19, 2009, 8:10:15 AM10/19/09
to Dinesh Valke, Samir Takaochi, indiantreepix
Dinesh ji
You are really quick!  I was just typing the identification when I saw yours.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45

Tabish

Oct 19, 2009, 1:07:31 PM10/19/09
to indiantreepix
With so many knowledgeable people around, it has become "fastest
fingers first"! ;-)
- Tabish