bee foraging

Mihir Sule

Aug 15, 2008, 8:41:20 AM8/15/08
to india treepix, India-nature-pixs
Hi,
  Bee foraging. Snapped in Aarey, Mumbai. 3rd Aug '08.
  Can I get an id on the flowers. The flowers attracted a lot of butterflies. Grew in abundance along the trail along with Costus.
Regards,
Mihir Sule.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.
Bee foraging_0002.jpg

Neil Soares

Aug 15, 2008, 11:30:32 AM8/15/08
to Mihir Sule, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mihir,
They are the flowers of Leea indica.
Regards,
Neil.

>   Bee foraging. Snapped in Aarey, Mumbai. 3rd Aug '08.
>
>   Can I get an id on the flowers. The flowers attracted a
> lot of butterflies. Grew in abundance along the trail along
> with Costus.
> Regards,
> Mihir Sule.
>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

Neil Soares

Aug 15, 2008, 2:26:23 PM8/15/08
to Mihir Sule, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mihir,
Sorry. Slipped up. It is Leea asiatica not Leea indica.
Regards,
Neil.