ID --with the attachment

bindu kapadia

Sep 19, 2009, 9:50:53 AM9/19/09
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Sorry missed the attachment.
Wanted to know whether this is  Clerodendrum serratum -Bharungi?
Taken at ab 5000ft  Uttarakhand in March 07
Bindu
Flower-Mukku.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Sep 19, 2009, 9:57:17 AM9/19/09
to bindu kapadia, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
... yes, I believe it to be Clerodendrum serratum ... http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Blue%20Fountain%20Bush.html
Regards.

Swagat

Sep 19, 2009, 10:08:10 AM9/19/09
to Dinesh Valke, bindu kapadia, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Dear all,

'lerodendrum serratum' is called 'Bharang' 'भारंग' / 'Bharangi' 'भारंगी' in Marathi not..'भरंग' / भरूंगी (Bharungi).

Regards.

~Swagat
9223217568

Swagat

Sep 19, 2009, 12:00:20 PM9/19/09
to Dinesh Valke, bindu kapadia, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia

Sorry, typing mistake.... pl read it.....

'Clerodendrum serratum' '(not...lerodendrum serratum)

~Swagat
9223217568

bindu kapadia

Sep 20, 2009, 2:53:45 AM9/20/09
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Thanks to you all Santhose ji,Dineshji,and Swagatji.
Confirmed at last
Bindu