Request for Identification for Triund Flora

Nudrat Sayed

Nov 28, 2009, 1:09:21 PM11/28/09
to indiantreepix
Hello,

I saw this plant at a height of around 2500 mtrs. The plant was about
two feet in height. The leaves were shallowly lobed with long petiole
and was about 6 inches in length and about same in length. The flowers
were about 0.7mm across.
To me the plant seemed to be like that belonging to Malvaceae but i
could be wrong. Please help in identification
--
Regards
Dr. Sayed Nudrat Zawar

Gurcharan Singh