Fwd: [itpmods:16278] identification of this tree

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2022, 5:18:15 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Lalithamba ji

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 at 15:29
Subject: [itpmods:16278] identification of this tree
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>

it is a tree, from Maredumilli forest, near a water course; I think it is from Euphorbiaceae; I request the members for id, the pictures were sent by a friend, he is unable to say wheter they are fruit or flower.

--
A.Lalithamba

With regards,
J.M.Garg
picture4.jpeg
picture2.jpeg
picture 1.jpeg

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2022, 5:18:34 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji

it is a tree, from Maredumilli forest, near a water course; I think it is from Euphorbiaceae; I request the members for id, the pictures were sent by a friend, he is unable to say wheter they are fruit or flower.

--
A.Lalithamba

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2022, 8:40:11 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Lalithamba ji

Jan 9, 2022, 10:29:27 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia
From: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 at 17:10
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 3:48 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
A.Lalithamba

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Fig.17.tif

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2022, 10:45:30 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 13, 2022, 2:54:06 AM1/13/22
to efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tapas Chakrabarty

Some earlier relevant feedback:

 Lasiococca comberi female flowers- from Paradesi ji

[...]

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Jan 14, 2022, 11:16:15 AM1/14/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tapas Chakrabarty
Possibilities are more. Please find the attached research article with an image.
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349

JJB95-5_297-299Lasiocooccacamberi.pdf

Tapas Chakrabarty

Jan 14, 2022, 11:23:18 AM1/14/22
to Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Lalithamba Avadhanam, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Let us request further photographs from Lalithamba ji.