¿ Terminalia chebula ?

Dinesh Valke

Jun 20, 2009, 5:47:44 AM6/20/09
to Indian Tree Pix
Hello friends,

Is this Terminalia chebula ?

Place: Lion's Point
Date: 18 JUN 09

Regards
P1000665.jpg

shubhada nikharge

Jun 20, 2009, 5:56:28 AM6/20/09
to Dinesh Valke, Indian Tree Pix
Dineshji,

here r the pics of Terminalia chebula (hirda).
Glands on the upper surface of the leaf is a good. C.T.
cheers,
shubhada

Jun 20, 2009, 6:18:12 AM6/20/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dinesh Valke

Jun 20, 2009, 8:14:37 AM6/20/09
to Pankaj Oudhia, shubhada nikharge, indian...@googlegroups.com
... many thanks Shubhada ji ... that ID key is fool-proof.
I can see the glands in my photo too, though obscure.... attached the same photo (once again) with markings where I see the glands.
For this photo at flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinesh_valke/3641857568/

Thank you very much, Pankaj ji for showing pictures of the fruits.

Regards.
P1000665.jpg