Mussaenda glabra in FOI

J.M. Garg

Aug 9, 2022, 12:05:07 PM8/9/22
to Tabish, efloraofindia, Thingnam Girija
Hi, Tabish ji,
I think images of Mussaenda glabra in FOI by Thingnam ji are of  Mussaenda macrophylla Wall. rather than those of  Mussaenda glabra Vahl, as per images and details herein.
Pl. correct.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Tabish

Aug 12, 2022, 12:11:32 PM8/12/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Thingnam Girija
I think you may be right Garg ji. We could not get a closer shot of this to properly see the sepals. I will remove it for now.
   Best wishes
   Tabish
www.flowersofindia.net
The waterhole of flower lovers