Fly on Leea asiatica

Prashant awale

Jul 26, 2010, 2:40:43 AM7/26/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Fly on Leea asiatica photographed at Prabal machi on 25-07-2010.
regards
Prashant
Leea asiatica-insects-1.jpg

shubhada nikharge

Jul 26, 2010, 3:03:26 AM7/26/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Prashant ji,
Nice pics.
i think it is a wasp. B careful. do not go too close to photograph.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

Jul 26, 2010, 7:33:19 AM7/26/10
to nabha meghani, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
the fly looks cool !!
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose