salvia farinacea 'Victoria Blue' from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 1, 2011, 7:58:01 AM2/1/11
to efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Salvia farinacea 'Victoria Blue' from Delhi, ornamental herb displayed at Annual Flower Show of Delhi University in February.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Salvia-farinacea-victoria-blue-DU-Delhi-1.jpg
Salvia-farinacea-victoria-blue-DU-Delhi-2.jpg
Salvia-farinacea-victoria-blue-DU-Delhi-3.jpg

tanay bose

Feb 1, 2011, 9:41:06 AM2/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Nice plant
Thanks for sharing the photos
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 1, 2011, 1:46:39 PM2/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Oh!! I am in Delhi and yesterday I was at DU, I never knew about the
flower show!!
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 1, 2011, 8:50:07 PM2/1/11
to Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Pankaj ji
It was last year. Every year last Friday of February.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 2, 2011, 9:03:40 AM2/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Thats great, I would be in delhi on 25th feb. if my flight from
Bagdogra is on time then I would certainly like to visit.
Thanks for the information.
Pankaj

Balkar Arya

Feb 3, 2011, 5:27:04 AM2/3/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Gurcharan Ji
whether this show is open for all or restricted entry
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 3, 2011, 9:36:46 AM2/3/11
to Balkar Arya, Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Nominal entry fee of 5-10 rupees

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Feb 4, 2011, 6:02:00 AM2/4/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, Flowers of India, Tabish
Thanks Sir
This Year i will also try to Visit. although we also have a flower show in our college on 28 feb On the occasion of Science day. our Deptt is organising this