Is this silk cotton

1 view

sibdas ghosh

Dec 29, 2008, 10:11:38 AM12/29/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to send the post once again. I am attaching two pics. of leaves of Ceiba pentanda and Bombax ceiba. This refers to an earlier post  of Kaushal Chandak with the same title. If you compare the leaves of the plant in that photo, it will be evident the leaves resemble those of B.ceiba, with leaflets with long `stalk` and acuminate in nature. Hence the plant in that photo is more likely of Bombax ,not of Ceiba
--
Sibdas Ghosh
SPWCA38MT04CAUUOVS7CACE8D2WCAZDAYMPCA6GOJIXCA4DP2IRCAVESUXTCAX5P4R2CA4MYHXUCA5AYE1MCAE5M120CAESJJ8PCAVF04XUCA61UDUPCASJ7BA7CAGRCTQ1CAPE1XLWCADBR705CAFDZE4R.jpg