Cassia siamense

sibdas ghosh

Jun 12, 2009, 10:49:57 AM6/12/09
to indiantreepix
From Guwahati ti Bhalukpong in Assam all through out I found this
plant in full bloom, also as a shade tree in the Tea Gardens. I think
this is Cassia siamense.
100_1106.JPG
100_1116.JPG

purnim...@priyaentertainments.com

Jun 12, 2009, 12:10:59 PM6/12/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Beautiful flowers and the plant in full bloom looks wonderful. But I
wish you had taken a close up shot of the flower.

Purnima

sibdas

Jun 12, 2009, 12:57:56 PM6/12/09
to indiantreepix
Sorry! I meant Cassia javanica, not siamea which has yellow flowers