Telugu name for Prunus ceylanica (Wight) Miq.

Dinesh Valke

May 20, 2024, 9:28:41 AMMay 20
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Dear friends,
Please help with giving a name in Telugu for Prunus ceylanica (Wight) Miq. ... I was not able to find any mention of Telugu names for Ceylon cherry.
My attempt: అడవి బాదాము adavi badamu OR అడవి నేరేడు adavi neredu

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 3, 2024, 1:58:03 AM (13 days ago) Jun 3
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Dinesh ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2024, 7:47:46 AM (3 days ago) Jun 13
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Dinesh ji

On Mon, 20 May 2024 at 18:58, Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

With regards,