New leaves of Ficus religiosa..

Prashant awale

Jun 13, 2010, 2:51:20 AM6/13/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
New leaves of Pipal tree (Ficus religiosa) photographed at CBD Belapur hills, Navi Mumbai on 12-06-2010.
regards
Prashant
IMG_7737.jpg
IMG_7733.jpg
IMG_7736.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 13, 2010, 3:04:26 AM6/13/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
... many thanks for the new leaves, dear Prashant ... Mother Nature's art !!
Tempted to show my own favourite, (3 years ago !!) ... 21 APR 10 at Bassein Fort.

Regards.

474638043_bf38da0373_b.jpg

satyendra tiwari

Jun 13, 2010, 3:07:51 AM6/13/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dinesh ji,
I to photographed new leavs last month but never thought to put them on group.
Here is my share of that.
Regards.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Prashant awale

Jun 13, 2010, 3:20:35 AM6/13/10
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Dear Dinesh,
Nice one, Thanks for sharing,,
cheers
Prashant

promila chaturvedi

Jun 13, 2010, 8:17:26 AM6/13/10
to Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Dear all,
please tell me which tree is known as Bodhi Tree(uner that tree Mahatma Budh got enlightenment)- Ficus religiosa or Ficus benghalensis and why? I thought it is Ficus religiosa because it is one of the worshiped tree in Hindu Religion.
Promila

tanay bose

Jun 13, 2010, 9:27:12 AM6/13/10
to promila chaturvedi, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
I must applaud the love work of art through photography by all
Tanay
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)