Clitoria sp

1 view

Shantanu Bhattacharya

Sep 5, 2010, 5:07:40 PM9/5/10
to efloraofindia
Hi
taken this snap of this mauve Clitoria ternatea- growing in my balcony.
Place: Santoshpur.Kolkata.
Date: 5th September 2010.
Camera: Kodak Z 980.
The Ink-blue flowers are more common.

regards
Shantanu  :)
Clitoria.jpg

tanay bose

Sep 5, 2010, 9:29:27 PM9/5/10
to Shantanu Bhattacharya, efloraofindia
Lovely plant thanks for sharing
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 5, 2010, 10:58:38 PM9/5/10
to tanay bose, Shantanu Bhattacharya, efloraofindia
Yes Clitoria ternatea. We have blue flowered as well as white flowered plants in our colony in Delhi.

Just reached California, Sunnyvale city.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Sep 6, 2010, 3:04:06 AM9/6/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Shantanu Bhattacharya, efloraofindia
Even you get the pink colour flower of this plant
I had all three types with me in India (i.e violet, white and pink)
Welcome to North America Sir Ji.
Tanay

Shantanu

Sep 7, 2010, 4:01:15 AM9/7/10
to efloraofindia
thanks a lot Tanay.
You know i guessed the species name of this plant....
read it long back during my B.Sc...
Botany was my pass subject. : )

Shantanu : )