415 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 26, 2023, 11:13:25 AM1/26/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, with regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist., Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 22JAN2022, 12.25pm

Habitat: wild moisture grassland sloppy hill

Plant habit: shrub, erect, branches, semi hard cylindrical stem 25mm base diameter, rough brown bark, angular purplish hairy young stem, aromatic, perennial

Height: 03 meters

Leaves: opposite, ovate, acute, serrated margins, simple, aromatic smell and taste, size upto:13×7cm

Flower: axillary spike racemose, clustered, size:04x08mm, white with violet shades, good fragrance

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230122122500_IMG_6909_resized.JPG
20230122122348_IMG_6899.JPG
20230122122500_IMG_6909.JPG
20230122122602_IMG_6915.JPG
20230122122724_IMG_6920.JPG
20230122122637_IMG_6919.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 26, 2023, 11:16:51 AM1/26/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20230122123042_IMG_6926.JPG
20230122122816_IMG_6922.JPG
20230122122942_IMG_6924.JPG
20230122122852_IMG_6923.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 26, 2023, 11:20:53 AM1/26/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230122123310_IMG_6933.JPG
20230122123147_IMG_6929.JPG
20230122123344_IMG_6934.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 26, 2023, 11:24:25 AM1/26/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230122123204_IMG_6930.JPG
20230122123227_IMG_6931.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 26, 2023, 11:26:09 AM1/26/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230122123401_IMG_6935.JPG
20230122123434_IMG_6937.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 26, 2023, 1:23:06 PM1/26/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Please check Pogostemon benghalensis (Burm.f.) Kuntze !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 27, 2023, 5:29:40 AM1/27/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Pogostemon benghalensis, dear Saroj ji.  Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 27, 2023, 6:40:46 AM1/27/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam.
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 27, 2023, 7:57:57 AM1/27/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Saroj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 27, 2023, 8:23:01 AM1/27/23
to J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr.Garg.
Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 31, 2023, 5:50:07 AM1/31/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Yes, appears close to images at Pogostemon benghalensis (Burm.f.) Kuntze
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 31, 2023, 12:22:20 PM1/31/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 31, 2023, 12:22:59 PM1/31/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Thank you Paradesi ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 2, 2023, 12:49:27 AM2/2/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, Paradesi ji, All Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.