Fwd: Unknown plant, Possibly Helwingia, but what species?

Ashish Soni

Jan 25, 2023, 2:24:00 AM1/25/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, jmg...@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I send you some pictures of something I would like an ID on?
Regards
Ashish Soni

Jan 25, 2023, 6:42:21 AM1/25/23
to Ashish Soni, efloraofindia
Thanks, Ashish ji and Remko ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mahadeswara

Jan 25, 2023, 7:14:37 AM1/25/23
to eFloraofIndia
A suggestion .  Comparative images of  the picture  on the NET  have resemblance to   the  leaves of the plant at  :   http://phytoimages.siu.edu/imgs/pelserpb/r/Annonaceae_Anaxagorea_luzonensis_14448.html

J.M. Garg

Jan 30, 2023, 5:55:50 AM1/30/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, pushps...@gmail.com, M Swamy, gri...@hotmail.com

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 30, 2023, 6:04:03 AM1/30/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, pushps...@gmail.com, M Swamy, gri...@hotmail.com
Pl. check Helwingia himalaica Hook.f. & Thomson ex C.B.Clarke, which is reported from the area as per details at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Helwingia_himalaica
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Ashish Soni

Jan 31, 2023, 12:48:52 PM1/31/23
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy, gri...@hotmail.com
Ok... Thanks Sir, I will check.

Regards.
Ashish Soni
Researcher
Botanical Survey of India
Arunachal Pradesh Regional Centre, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
📩 plants...@gmail.com
☎ 09528888807/6290763123

J.M. Garg

Feb 3, 2023, 5:33:17 AM2/3/23
to Ashish Soni, indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy, gri...@hotmail.com
Any feedback, Ashish ji?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2023, 6:55:14 AM2/6/23
to Ashish Soni, indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy, gri...@hotmail.com
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2023, 5:25:59 AM2/8/23
to Ashish Soni, indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy, gri...@hotmail.com
Any feedback pl.?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 at 23:18, Ashish Soni <pushps...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Remko Beuving

Feb 8, 2023, 8:56:50 AM2/8/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear all,

Helwingia himalaica looks the closest to any suggestion made, although it might be a different variety, there seem to be a lot of them.

the plant in the link (http://phytoimages.siu.edu/imgs/pelserpb/r/Annonaceae_Anaxagorea_luzonensis_14448.html) looks nothing like the plant I've seen to my opinion, only the leaf surface structure bears some resemblance, no other features even come close to it. Completely different habit, stem, leaf edge and shape, colour....ect.

Kind regards and thank you for your help!
     Remko.

J.M. Garg

Feb 8, 2023, 9:38:16 AM2/8/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, griphuz