Fwd: Not receiving group emails

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2023, 1:58:33 AM6/27/23
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy
Thanks, Viplav ji,
Anybody else facing similar issues.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: vip...@gmail.com <vip...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 11:08
Subject: Not receiving group emails
To: <jmg...@gmail.com>

Just wanted to inform you that there seems to be some problem with the delivery of emails in the indiantreepix google group. I'd subscribed to the "Each email" option but I've been receiving just a couple of random emails since the last week or so. There is plenty of space in my account, so the problem seems to be in Googlegroups.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2023, 2:09:21 AM6/27/23
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, DineshValke
Since about a month or so, there have been issues of some mails not going to <indian...@googlegroups.com> and being rejected (but going on sending again).
The same was happening with me.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 27, 2023, 2:18:33 AM6/27/23
to eFloraofIndia
I have not subscribed to eFI group emails; I watch the eFI posts in Google Groups web.
I am not able to know whether all members' posts / responses are shown here, so cannot comment.
My own posts, sometimes, get rejected. I get a mail notifying about it. I assume that is because it considers too many posts coming from same ID in short span could be spam.
I forward that post; and it gets successfully posted.

Regards.
Dinesh

M Swamy

Jun 27, 2023, 2:28:24 AM6/27/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, DineshValke
Dear Garg ji,
I have already brought this to your kind notice.
Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Mahadeswara swamy

Dinesh Valke

Jun 27, 2023, 3:14:23 AM6/27/23
to M Swamy, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com
I had responded to this post at 10.48 am from web version of eFI Google Groups. But I do not find it in my Gmail. At this time 12.42 pm, the last response I see is of Mahadeswara ji sent at 10.58 am.

Regards.
Dinesh

PS. This response sent from Gmail.

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2023, 3:53:36 AM6/27/23
to Dinesh Valke, M Swamy, efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com
Ok, Dinesh ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2023, 3:54:50 AM6/27/23
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, DineshValke
I have reported the following matter earlier to Google groups:
'Since about a month or so, there have been issues of some mails not going to <indian...@googlegroups.com> and being rejected (but going on sending again).
The same was happening with me'
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 9, 2023, 2:50:08 AM7/9/23
to vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, efloraofindia
Hi, Viplav ji,
What is the position now?

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 11:28, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

vip...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2023, 11:07:17 PM7/9/23
to J.M. Garg, M Swamy, efloraofindia

Thank you Garg ji. I am receiving the emails properly now.

Best wishes, Viplav

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2023, 12:58:25 AM7/10/23
to vip...@gmail.com, M Swamy, efloraofindia
It appears to be some temporary problem of the Google groups.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg