two more fotos of the fruits , i sent yesterday.

Nabha Meghani

Oct 1, 2022, 7:49:31 AM10/1/22
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

I found two more fotos in my collection. I took dhese fotos in 8.2011.
 The seeds i got from one merchant, when i was travelling thru
Darjeeling in jan. Feb. 2011. I remember, I has posted them to the group
under the name sweet Karela, so told me the merchant. I am also
attaching the foto of the seeds.
I remember, someone told us the botanical name, and said that even the
raw fruits can be eaten like cucumber.
I would be very glad, if you give me the link to your library of fruits
and plants. I myself also can then search this plant.
I am sorry, i am not taking active part in this group. But i hope you
would not take it ill.

Habe a nice weekend and take care

Nalini

Folgende Dateien oder Links können jetzt als Anlage mit Ihrer Nachricht
gesendet werden:

IMG_1518.jpg
IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg
IMG_1517.jpg
Sweet-Karela-seeds-4600.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 1, 2022, 8:57:42 AM10/1/22
to Nabha Meghani, efloraofindia
Thanks, Nalini ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 1, 2022, 11:19:42 AM10/1/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Nabha Meghani
Cooked as vegetables !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Nabha Meghani

Oct 1, 2022, 11:52:40 AM10/1/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg

Do you know the botanical name?

Greetings

nalini

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 1, 2022, 11:55:53 AM10/1/22
to Nabha Meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
I have already done that. Please check your other mail.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 1, 2022, 12:06:50 PM10/1/22
to Nabha Meghani, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Always give a copy to efi and Mr. Garg while replying.

On Sat, Oct 1, 2022 at 9:46 PM Nabha Meghani <nabha-...@gmx.de> wrote:

OK. I don't have any other mailfrom you.

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2022, 9:17:05 AM10/2/22
to Nabha Meghani, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Cyclanthera pedata
(L.) Schrader

--
With regards,