Fabaceae (Faboideae) Fortnight: Indonesia 7

Visto 16 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Pudji Widodo

no leída,
29 oct 2015, 10:08:2629/10/15
a efloraofindia
Dear Sirs,

What kind of Uraria is it?  Location Kebumen. Thank you.
--
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman

J.M. Garg

no leída,
5 nov 2015, 0:06:555/11/15
a efloraofindia,Pudji Widodo

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

DSC02462.JPG

J.M. Garg

no leída,
6 nov 2015, 5:50:066/11/15