Swamy/New series/ID/100 - Gomphocarpus physocarpus

M Swamy

Dec 25, 2022, 6:54:09 AM12/25/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith a few photographs taken   at   Areyapalyam Tamil Nadu   ( near  Hassanur,  Western Ghats ) . My ID is   Gomphocarpus physocarpus.  Please confirm the ID or suggest new ID.
Thanks & Regards,
IMG-20221223-WA0049.jpg
IMG-20221223-WA0048.jpg
IMG-20221223-WA0047.jpg
IMG-20221223-WA0046.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 25, 2022, 7:23:04 AM12/25/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy
Yes Gomphocarpus physocarpus E. Mey. is the correct I!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 25, 2022, 8:21:25 AM12/25/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy
Yes, from me too.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara

Dec 25, 2022, 10:53:53 PM12/25/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Saroj ji for your quick response & for confirming the ID.
With Regards,

Mahadeswara

Dec 25, 2022, 10:54:20 PM12/25/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Garg  ji for your quick response & for confirming the ID.
With Regards,

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 26, 2022, 3:34:52 AM12/26/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy, J.M. Garg