Fw: [indiantreepix:19505] Malvaceae plant form Satpura - NSD - 14

1 view

Devendra Bhardwaj

Sep 30, 2009, 11:57:15 AM9/30/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Nayan Singh, Dr Gurcharan Singh
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
Earlier relevant feedback

Probably Veronica persica,

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

Thanks Gurcharan Singh is thanks a lot
I could not get much for Sida grewioides from net, there is one link, which has some information.
Current Science
Thanks & Regards
nayanN.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Oct 1, 2009, 1:01:27 AM10/1/09
to indiantreepix
Hello all
it is not Veronica persica
i strongly feel it is a Sida species.

regards
Satish Pardeshi

On Sep 30, 8:57 pm, Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra_bhard...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
> Earlier relevant feedback
>
> Probably Veronica persica,
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College
> University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
> Phone: 011025518297; Mobile: 9810359089
>
> Thanks Gurcharan Singh is thanks a lot
> I could not get much for Sida grewioides from net, there is one link, which has some information.
> Current Science
>  Thanks & Regards
> nayanN.S.Dungriyal IFS
> Chief Conservator of Forests
> and Field Director
> Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
> M.P.
> 09424792100
>
> --- On Fri, 25/9/09, Nayan Singh <ns_dungri...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>

> > From: Nayan Singh <ns_dungri...@yahoo.co.in>
> > Subject: [indiantreepix:19505] Malvaceae plant form Satpura - NSD - 14
> > To: indian...@googlegroups.com
> > Cc: WildFlowerIn...@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: Friday, 25 September, 2009, 11:51 PM
>
> > Hi
> > photographed this plant on 20-9-09 in Satpura Tiger
> > Reserve.
> > I think this is form Malvaceae family
> > please id it
> > thanks in advance
> >  N.S.Dungriyal IFS
> > Chief Conservator of Forests
> > and Field Director
> > Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
> > M.P.
> > 09424792100
>
> >        Add whatever you love to the Yahoo!
> > India homepage. Try
> > now!
>
>       Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!http://in.yahoo.com/trynew
>
>  Malvacea flower - Satpura NSD - 14.jpg
> 201KViewDownload
>
>  Plant.jpg
> 81KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Oct 1, 2009, 1:13:19 AM10/1/09
to Pardeshi S., indiantreepix

Satish ji
I don't know how Veronica persica got introduced here. I had suggested Sida grewoides as its identity as in the mail above. Veronica persica was for some other photograph, where Tabash ji had also joined the thread. Perhaps some mix up or error of posting on my part.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
Phone: 01125518297; Mobile: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2009, 12:53:06 PM10/23/09
to Dr Gurcharan Singh, Pardeshi S., indiantreepix, Nayan Singh
Details of S. grewioides syn. of Sida ovata from Indiantreepix Database with details & illustration:
2009/10/1 Dr Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)