ID(ID-DKB164)

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 15, 2009, 12:38:05 PM8/15/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

     Plant from smriti van Jaipur .

For  ID(ID-DKB164)

Photo Taken on-8.6.2009

Regard

Devendra

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
ID(ID-DKB164).jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 15, 2009, 1:19:26 PM8/15/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com
Looks like Leucas aspera

Gurcharan Singh

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 15, 2009, 9:38:53 PM8/15/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh

Hello Gurucharan ji,

  It is different.

Regard

Devendra

Rani Bhagat

Aug 17, 2009, 12:11:08 AM8/17/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh
Hello.. Its Spermacocae
--
Say yes to yes and no to no
Rani Bhagat

J.M. Garg

Aug 28, 2009, 12:05:38 PM8/28/09
to Rani Bhagat, Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh
Hi, Devendra ji,
I think it's Spermacoce ocymoides as per Indiantreepix Database:

Spermacoce ocymoides (syn. Bigelovia laevicaulis, Borreria laevicaulis, B. ocymoides, B. ramisparsa, S. prostrata) ? Rubiaceae H purple-leaved button weed  On 20/9/08 at KBr National Park in Hyderabad, AP.  Aluka - Entry for SPERMACOCE ocymoides Burm. f. [family RUBIACEAE] Spermacoce ocymoides? - indiantreepix | Google Groups Spermacoce ocymoides (PIER species info) Aluka - Filed as Borreria ocymoides (Burm.) DC. [family RUBIACEAE] Neanotis species? - indiantreepix | Google Groups Spermacoce ocymoides - Purple Leaved Button Weed

2009/8/17 Rani Bhagat <raani...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Oct 31, 2009, 11:43:57 AM10/31/09
to Rani Bhagat, Devendra Bhardwaj, indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh

Now I feel that species in this thread has to be Spermacoce pusilla & not Spermacoce ocymoides:

FOI link for Spermacoce pusilla is below:
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Tiny%20False%20Buttonweed.html

Thanks a lot Vijayasankar ji for raising the doubts.