Fwd: How much value efloraofindia has created ?

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:46:54 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug, 2021, 12:51 pm
Subject: Re: How much value efloraofindia has created ?
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>

Though this value is not for earning money in the future, but for the provision of value to the society.
Zomato which has been running in losses of around 2500 cr. on a turnover of around Rs. 2500 Cr. in the last year, has been valued at 1 lakh cr.
My guess is only 1/100th of this for efloraofindia and we are not running into losses but are so happy to offer services free of cost to the society.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 12:46, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear moderators,
This question has been raised in my mind for a long, time and again.
My guess comes to around 1000 crore in terms of Rupees. It may be much much larger in terms of Dollars say $1000 Cr., if we were in the USA.
This is taking into account the value of time so many of us have spent here as well as the enterprise value.
There are valuers, who put value to a brand or an enterprise etc., but I do not know how they calculate it.
We have benefited not only from the best of minds in the field of taxonomy but also from the best of talent in diverse fields. Passion has been the running theme in all these years. And we have a great team and trust among us.
Our brand is so strong that it may be really difficult for anybody to replicate it and do things the way we are doing.
And we always feel at any point of time that it is just like a beginning.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:01 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

The satisfaction we got when we looked back at eflora and efloraofindia site, is matchless and worth several 100 crores.
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 12:53 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:08 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:16 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:21 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:27 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:43 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:47:47 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:48:32 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:48:55 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49:08 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

I have also fully enjoyed the platform with discussing gentles.
It's great platform to share knowledge  young man to retired scietists.🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

On Sat, 14 Aug, 2021, 1:52 pm Lalithamba Avadhanam, <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
the passion , satisfaction, noble sacrifice (in sharing their collections) and above non-commercial mind of the group is above all physical/commercial values.makes efi supreme. It is the true spirit of our Nationality.

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 1:36 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well said, Dinesh ji

--

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021, 13:04 Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, <ponsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49:20 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49:27 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49:35 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49:46 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:49:54 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:50:15 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Well Said Nidhan Ji,   the monetary estimation of this Herculean task seems unworkable. From the date of conceptualisation and inception and till today, eFI has generated hure data bank. Along with hardcore botanists, this group have persons from almost all the field ( engineers, doctors, IT professioinals, etc etc..) and almost each one has contributed in some way or other to make sure that the small sapling grows to become a huge tree. So many new publications we had seen where eFI had played a key role. Interaction in this group gives immense satisfaction and provides fuel to move on and to explore...
Thanks Garg Ji and my friends from eFI. It's a wonderful journey...

Presently I  am not able to contribute much due to some personal issues at home front, but  it gives a great energy boost whenever I interact with the group members.
Thanks a lot..
warm regards
Prashant

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 12:26 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wah!!! So well expressed, Nidhan ji.
We have no doubt that we will have so many Kasaju's, Singh's, Kumar's, Valke's, Raman's, Manoj's ..... in future times to come.

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 12:20, Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

J.M. Garg

Aug 18, 2021, 12:50:25 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia