Lagerstroemia microcarpa / L. lanceolata [Nana]

Neil Soares

Jun 3, 2009, 12:44:21 PM6/3/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dinesh,
  Sending you a few photographs of Lagerstroemia microcarpa for comparison.
                                Regards,
                                  Neil.

Lagerstroemia lanceolata [Nana] fruit 1.jpg
Lagerstroemia lanceolata[Nana ] fruit 2.jpg
Lagerstroemia lanceolata [Nana] leaves.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 3, 2009, 12:49:52 PM6/3/09
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, Neil ji ... the photos are of great help.
Regards.

ajinkya gadave

Jun 3, 2009, 1:18:36 PM6/3/09
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com

some  Lagerstroemia microcarpa from me .

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Neil Soares <drneil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Lagerstroemia microcarpa seeds.jpg
Lagerstroemia microcarpa flowers.jpg
Lagerstroemia microcarpa tree.jpg

Usha Desai

Jun 7, 2009, 2:00:09 PM6/7/09
to ajinkya gadave, Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Ajinkyaji
beautiful photographs specially one showing the compound pannicles of the flowers in contrast to one of L.parviflora which is a simple pannicle[I just saw one at Matheran,may be Swapna will send the photos]

Neil..can you check the picts 2&3[fruit2 & leaves],the leaves in both picts seem different,one has a petiole,the other appears sessile.
cheers Usha Desai