phalsa

Mohina Macker

Sep 2, 2010, 7:37:19 AM9/2/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil
Some photographs from my home in Chandigarh. They were taken last year.
Apologies for heavy images, couldn't figure out how to decrease the size any more than this.
Phalsas are deliciously edible, as kids we used eat them by the handful.
I recently acquired a few saplings for my place in Alibaug from Om Nursery near Pune
warm regards
mohina macker
phalsa 2 a.jpg
phalsa aa.jpg

satyendra tiwari

Sep 2, 2010, 8:09:41 AM9/2/10
to Mohina Macker, indian...@googlegroups.com
I was looking for this plant for many years ultimately I used seeds ( fruits itself) and got handful of plants. Very good fruit.
--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader