Unknown plant for identification-4?

Dipoo Dipankar Borah

Oct 3, 2023, 6:00:42 AM10/3/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Help me identify this Unknown member.
Photographed in Behali Reserve Forest, Assam on 20 ‎March ‎2019.
The forest type is Semi Evergreen.
--
Best wishes and regards,
Dipankar Borah, PhD

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2023, 6:30:02 AM10/3/23
to efloraofindia, dipankar borah
Thanks, Dipankar ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 3, 2023, 6:30:22 AM10/3/23
to efloraofindia, dipankar borah
Thanks, Dipankar ji

Oct 3, 2023, 12:40:52 PM10/3/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, dipankar borah
Any images showing habitat, whole plant, leaves etc. ? Looks like urticaceae !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Oct 3, 2023, 12:44:48 PM10/3/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, dipankar borah
For me it's like euphorbiaceae member saroj sir
Once check with Aporosa cardiosperma

Thank you

Dipoo Dipankar Borah

Oct 3, 2023, 12:49:23 PM10/3/23
to Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Saroj Ji and Chowdary Ji,
The plant was more like a straggler with no leaves.
And it doesn't seems to be an Aporosa sp.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 4, 2023, 3:54:14 AM10/4/23
to Dipoo Dipankar Borah, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Amaranthaceae ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Nidhan Singh

Oct 5, 2023, 10:11:40 PM10/5/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Dipoo Dipankar Borah, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, J.M. Garg
I think it can be from Moraceae...!! Are there any stragglers?

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

J.M. Garg

Oct 11, 2023, 1:05:32 AM10/11/23
to Nidhan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com, Dipoo Dipankar Borah, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary
I think a bit different as per images at
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/02/08/moraceae/
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 11, 2023, 1:09:59 AM10/11/23
to efloraofindia, dipankar borah, Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, Saroj Kasaju, Nidhan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Any images showing habitat, whole plant, leaves etc. ? Looks like urticaceae !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

For me it's like euphorbiaceae member saroj sir

Once check with Aporosa cardiosperma - from Mandru ji

Dear Saroj Ji and Chowdary Ji,
The plant was more like a straggler with no leaves.

And it doesn't seems to be an Aporosa sp. - from Dipankar ji

Amaranthaceae ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

I think it can be from Moraceae...!! Are there any stragglers?- from Nidhan ji

I think a bit different as per images at

Oct 13, 2023, 7:49:26 AM10/13/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, dipankar borah, Saroj Kasaju, Nidhan Singh
Yes Nidhan sir
It could be some Morus sps... of Moraceae

But with out leaf and twig we could not identify at sps level

Thank you

J.M. Garg

Oct 18, 2023, 1:18:51 AM10/18/23
to Mandru Ramesh Chowdary, efloraofindia, dipankar borah, Saroj Kasaju, Nidhan Singh
I think looks different from images at
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/14/morus/
--
With regards,