316 ID wild orchid

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 3:31:55 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild orchid, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 25.05.2022, 04.35pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, rooted on other tree

Plant habit: orchid, air plant, erect/obliquely, weak fleshy stem 05mm diameter, perennial, young shoots

Host plant: Terminalia arjuna

Height: up to 03 feet

Leaves: alternate, ovate, oblong, apex, fleshy, size up to:08×4cm

Flower: leaves shedded stem as racemose, axillary inflorescence clustered, diameter:25mm, green, good fragrance

Fruit: rigid capsule green into black, size:03×0.8cm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D
316 Identify wild plant
20220525165251_IMG_6883.JPG
20220525165236_IMG_6881.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 3:48:49 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220525165341_IMG_6891.JPG
20220525165316_IMG_6889.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 3:51:16 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220525165353_IMG_6893.JPG
20220525165437_IMG_6895.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 26, 2022, 3:52:14 AMMay 26
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Dendrobium macrostachyum Lindl. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 3:54:22 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220525165455_IMG_6896.JPG
20220525165500_IMG_6898.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 4:00:34 AMMay 26
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Dendrobium macrostachyum, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.
Sharing more images
20220525165536_IMG_6901.JPG
20220525165511_IMG_6899.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 4:09:24 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image

On Thu, 26 May 2022, 1:36 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing an image

On Thu, 26 May 2022, 1:33 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing more images
20220525165719_IMG_6903.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 4:10:36 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220525165737_IMG_6904.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 26, 2022, 4:17:23 AMMay 26
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220525165527_IMG_6900.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 26, 2022, 4:43:08 AMMay 26
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 31, 2022, 3:44:52 AMMay 31
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji, for id as Dendrobium macrostachyum
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
20220525165536_IMG_6901.JPG
20220525165511_IMG_6899.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 31, 2022, 4:11:11 AMMay 31
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 31, 2022, 7:24:00 AMMay 31
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

May 31, 2022, 8:16:40 AMMay 31
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dr Pankaj Kumar