103 ID wild plant Ampelocissus

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 16, 2021, 12:39:24 PM7/16/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild climber, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 04.07.2021, 11.00am

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: climbing, branches, big flexible semi hard stem ash coloured, spring or hanging thread for climbing, long lasting, (while old/young stem slightly curved, some nice crushed sounds and feelings from inside but nothing happens outside), puffed old stem bark

Height: 14 meters

Leaves: alternate, heart shaped, apex, toothed margins, size:25×15cm or less, a strange smell when rubbing softly

Flower: bunches, 5 sepals - falls at the time of opening, diameter:02mm, green, mild fragrant

Fruit: globular green into dark blue, diameter:8mm

Seed:

Camera: Samsung Galaxy A21s +macro lens

103 Identify wild plant
20210704_105956.jpg
20210704_110056.jpg
20210704_110020.jpg
20210704_110417.jpg
20210704_110150.jpg
20210704_110726.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 16, 2021, 12:45:56 PM7/16/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210704_110733.jpg
20210704_111409.jpg
20210704_111701.jpg
20210704_110056.jpg
20210704_112147.jpg
20210704_111709.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 16, 2021, 2:05:30 PM7/16/21
to efloraindia
Cissus latifolia Walp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 17, 2021, 5:33:36 AM7/17/21
to efloraofindia
Yes Saroj jI,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/17/21, 03:02:55 PM

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 17, 2021, 7:16:07 AM7/17/21
to efloraindia

Thank you Paradesi Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 17, 2021, 7:40:30 AM7/17/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Yes, it is dear Saroj ji and Paradesi ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 17, 2021, 8:39:00 AM7/17/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jul 17, 2021, 10:40:34 AM7/17/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, Paradesi ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.