Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark

17 views
Skip to first unread message

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 4:54:25 AMFeb 17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear members, 
I am really happy to announce that Saroj Kasaju ji has achieved a landmark of 25,000 messages.
He came as a God sent messenger to us in 2016 like Singh ji was before that, to fulfill vacuum which was left after greats like Gurcharan Singh ji, Balkar ji, Vijaysankar ji, Pankaj ji, Dinesh ji, Nidhan ji, Santhosh ji, Tapas ji, Surajit ji, Shrikant ji, Tabish ji, Giby ji, Rawat ji and many other experts either retreated or reduced their day to day involvement in efloraofindia group activities. 
Since July 2016, he has been the Most Interactive Person/ Star Expert every month. 
He started just like a layman, initially photographing plants and posting them for identification. As the time passed, he is now an Expert in his own right with great knowledge of Flora of the Indian subcontinent, with a lot of field experience. Flora of Nepal is seen more here than anywhere else, as far as photographs are concerned. He now looks at each and every post and is generally the first to give his feedback.  
In the current scenario, the more you say about his contributions, it is actually less. He seems to have fully dedicated himself to the cause of efloraofindia. 
Thanks, Saroj ji, for your untiring efforts and contributions. 
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 5:19:55 AMFeb 17
to efloraofindia


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 15:49
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15440] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Kudos Saroj ji !!!!
I would say - your dedication of posting flora of Nepal (and any other places of your visits) is beyond comparison. No one can match your ultra high number of postings per month, presently OR even in future !!! And the quality of posts is as great as the quantity. And as Garg ji said, your contributions towards IDs or feedback, is gaining credibility, thus becoming an expert in your own rights.
Best wishes and regards.
Dinesh

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:24 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFB3YqkbwTfLt8iQmePpbKj-2hAdRUT%3D7gXLzw9zwyf9Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC0coqEd31zV4Uvye-iukPRiSN_MwSpAi4kfw7mmQ%3DM3Jg%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 5:51:02 AMFeb 17
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021, 4:09 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15441] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Heartiest Congratulations, Saroj ji 

Regards 

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021, 3:49 pm Dinesh Valke, <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kudos Saroj ji !!!!
I would say - your dedication of posting flora of Nepal (and any other places of your visits) is beyond comparison. No one can match your ultra high number of postings per month, presently OR even in future !!! And the quality of posts is as great as the quantity. And as Garg ji said, your contributions towards IDs or feedback, is gaining credibility, thus becoming an expert in your own rights.
Best wishes and regards.
Dinesh

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:24 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 15:24
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFB3YqkbwTfLt8iQmePpbKj-2hAdRUT%3D7gXLzw9zwyf9Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC0coqEd31zV4Uvye-iukPRiSN_MwSpAi4kfw7mmQ%3DM3Jg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

Saroj Kasaju

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 5:52:38 AMFeb 17
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, Dinesh Valke

Thank you Mr. Garg / Dinesh Ji / Anil ji for the appreciation!

Saroj Kasaju


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFDWsbRRk_TwnQh%3Dz%3DZfv8NYOWyFPOw9SmAhCEQ-77g7rQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Bala Subramaniam

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 5:58:28 AMFeb 17
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, Dinesh Valke
Heartiest congratulations Saroj ji. 
Warm regards
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Saroj Kasaju

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 6:04:13 AMFeb 17
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, Dinesh Valke

Thank you Bala Ji 

Saroj Kasaju


Bala Subramaniam

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 6:16:12 AMFeb 17
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, Dinesh Valke
You are most welcome Saroj ji.
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 6:59:45 AMFeb 17
to efloraofindia


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <rites...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 16:22
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15442] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>



Congratulations, Saroj ji. Great job!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 10:37:20 AMFeb 17
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021, 7:58 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15444] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Truly amazing feat by Saroj ji. After resuming my normal activity after a gap of few years, in last four to five months, I have seen him to be the most active, commenting on almost every post and identifying many new plants in the group, maintaining the patent tradition of humility in the group, set by Garg ji and maintained by all of us. Thanks Saroj ji for your great contributions to the group in the last few years.




Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Mob: 9810359089


On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 4:23 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Ritesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju


On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 4:37 PM Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <rites...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations, Saroj ji. Great job!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABOA4xmZgNba45huxppEcSb3Njx6Ej9AgqrH99BVoSSRfn%3D_vQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 11:37:22 AMFeb 17
to efloraofindia


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mohina Macker <mohina...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 21:46
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15446] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>


Many many congratulations for this superb feat and heartfelt gratitude for your contributions 


Sent from my iPad

On 17-Feb-2021, at 20:55, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:


I am overwhelmed by you loving words Gurucharan sir!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 12:18:20 PMFeb 17
to efloraofindia
Kudos Saroj ji, 💥💥💥🙏🙇



Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 02/17/21, 10:45:45 PM

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBmqoKxzGZVc_uc0GCWtgcy1KQdpQyqRe7A47Ojw%2BreHQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 12:53:10 PMFeb 17
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Paradesi ji.
Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 17, 2021, 11:52:45 PMFeb 17
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Prashant Awale <pka...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb, 2021, 8:59 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15448] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>


Hearty congratulations Saroj Ji. I appreciate your enthusiasm, energy, dedication and commitment.
Thanks a lot.
warm regards
Prashant

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:55 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Mohina Ji!

Saroj Kasaju


On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 10:01 PM Mohina Macker <mohina...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many many congratulations for this superb feat and heartfelt gratitude for your contributions 


Sent from my iPad

On 17-Feb-2021, at 20:55, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:


I am overwhelmed by you loving words Gurucharan sir!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 8:13 PM Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 22, 2021, 10:54:41 PMFeb 22
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan <ponsa...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb, 2021, 6:30 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15482] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages landmark
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>


Appreciating your enthusiastic contributions Saroj Ji
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349







On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 9:28 AM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Prashant ji.
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages