Sevvel02 - 30 September - Kallar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - Orthosiphon thymiflorus to EFI.

Sevvel Sundaramoorthy

Oct 16, 2018, 10:56:55 AM10/16/18
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

Adding my photos to the collection... Orthosiphon thymiflorus photographed in Kallar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu at about 500 m altitude.

Thanks,
Sevvel
IMG_20180930_095008.jpg
IMG_20180930_095032.jpg
IMG_20180930_095041.jpg
IMG_20180930_131601.jpg
IMG_20180930_131609.jpg
IMG_20180930_131622.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Oct 16, 2018, 11:59:46 AM10/16/18
to sev...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Spectacular pics sir.

Ushadi Micromini

Oct 16, 2018, 1:15:58 PM10/16/18
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Sevvel Sundaramoorthy, efloraofindia
very nice
do you by any chance have a whole plant habit pic
and back of the leaves?/
if you do, can we see them please?

thanks
usha di
--
Usha di
===========

Sevvel Sundaramoorthy

Oct 16, 2018, 2:29:48 PM10/16/18
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, indiantreepix
Dear Mr. Paradesi, thanks! please don't call me sir. I'm too young and naive for you people...

Thanks,
Sevvel

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Oct 17, 2018, 2:01:12 PM10/17/18
to efloraofindia
Looks correct ID.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 12:14:48 AM UTC+5:45, Sevvel Sundaramoorthy wrote:
Dear Mr. Paradesi, thanks! please don't call me sir. I'm too young and naive for you people...

Thanks,
Sevvel

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018, 9:29 PM Paradesi Anjaneyulu <paradesia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Spectacular pics sir.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 20:26, Sevvel Sundaramoorthy <sev...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,

Adding my photos to the collection... Orthosiphon thymiflorus photographed in Kallar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu at about 500 m altitude.

Thanks,
Sevvel

Sevvel Sundaramoorthy

Ushadi Micromini

Oct 18, 2018, 11:44:23 AM10/18/18
to Sevvel Sundaramoorthy, efloraofindia
yes a Lamiaceae
nice pics
usha di

Usha di

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2018, 4:33:08 AM10/21/18
to Sevvel Sundaramoorthy, efloraofindia
Thanks, Sevvel ji, for the wonderful images.