SK 3169 25 November 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2021, 5:09:14 AM11/25/21

Date: 20 August 2021

Nov 25, 2021, 5:09:57 AM11/25/21

Nov 25, 2021, 5:10:06 AM11/25/21

Nov 25, 2021, 5:10:11 AM11/25/21

Nov 25, 2021, 5:46:41 AM11/25/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Epilobium brevifolium D. Don. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 25, 2021, 7:26:59 AM11/25/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Appears to be Epilobium brevifolium subsp. brevifolium as per images and details herein and as per comparative images at Epilobium.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 30, 2021, 12:07:59 PM11/30/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Details of stigma and stem are not clear.
Still we can take it as Epilobium amurense Haussknecht, Oesterr. as per discussions at SK 3172 26 November 2021, being from the same time and place.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 1, 2021, 12:54:00 AM12/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
This one looks slightly different to me since the number of leaves are too
densely close and clustered, but not sure !
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2021, 1:00:41 AM12/1/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Any idea ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2021, 3:41:31 AM12/5/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
After checking all the four species listed in your area as per SK 3171 25 November 2021, I think it may be Epilobium wallichianum as per GBIF specimens from Nepal- onetwo
Looks different from GBIF specimens of Epilobium tibetanum and Epilobium sikkimense Haussknecht as per GBIF specimens- onetwo and POWO.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 5, 2021, 3:53:03 AM12/5/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2021, 4:04:28 AM12/5/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Only doubt which remains is the 'Stems (5-)10-25(-60) cm tall, simple or sometimes branched, glabrous except for 2(or 4) raised strigillose lines decurrent from margins of petioles, ...' as mentioned in the Flora of China
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 5, 2021, 4:11:28 AM12/5/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Plant size looks ok. It was around 25 cm.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 16, 2021, 6:06:22 AM12/16/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Taking it as Epilobium brevifolium subsp. brevifolium as per SK 3156 20 November 2021 (lacking raised decurrent lines)
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg