identification no170111sn1

Satish Nikam

Jan 16, 2011, 11:54:45 PM1/16/11
to Indiantrees Pics
sir,
    Thanks for the id.s so far.Its a wonderful teamwork.Some more id.s for today.
date/time:jan11
location:mulshi, pune.(all my photos are from the same place. my farm.)
habitat:wild
plant habit:----
height:about 3 ft.
leaves:---
inflorescence--
fruits:--
other info: the 1st  photo was  a few days earlier
thanks
with regards
satish nikam

IMG_3636-r.jpg
IMG_3620-r.JPG
IMG_3692-r.jpg
IMG_3693-r.JPG

Ritesh Choudhary

Jan 17, 2011, 12:24:30 AM1/17/11
to efloraofindia
Sonchus asper

Regards,
Ritesh.

tanay bose

Jan 17, 2011, 12:46:56 AM1/17/11
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Sonchus asper a weed in Kolkata
tanay

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Ritesh Choudhary <rites...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sonchus asper

Regards,
Ritesh.

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

May 14, 2011, 1:12:41 AM5/14/11
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Nikam, le...@rediffmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, ajinky...@gmail.com, agasti...@yahoo.co.in, aparna...@gmail.com, raani...@gmail.com, neha.v...@gmail.com, rahu...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Sonchus asper

Regards,
Ritesh”

“Sonchus asper a weed in Kolkata
tanay”

Sonchus oleraceous, I suppose”by Singh ji & "Sonchus oleraceous, found in Bengal" byTanay ji

in the thread: https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/80379b4241d185eb?hl=en#

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

IMG_3636-r.jpg
IMG_3620-r.JPG
IMG_3692-r.jpg
IMG_3693-r.JPG