Artocarpus gomezianus Wall. ex Trécul SN may18

Santhan P

May 12, 2014, 6:42:32 AM5/12/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Artocarpus gomezianus Wall. ex Trécul, Fam:  Moraceae, Wild tree, fruit with smooth pericarp and acid to taste.
artocarpus gomez.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 4, 2018, 10:23:33 PM2/4/18
to efloraofindia, Santhan P
Hi, Santhan ji,
To me looks closer to images at Artocarpus lacucha Buch.-Ham. rather than those at Artocarpus gomezianus Wall. ex Trecul
Where was it clicked ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

artocarpus gomez.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 4, 2018, 11:21:48 PM2/4/18
to Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Santhan P, efloraofindia
Thanks, Shrikant ji.

On 05-Feb-2018 9:17 AM, "Shrikant Ingalhalikar" <shrikant.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
Leaves are oblong (not ovate) and cuspidate (not acuminate) indicating A lakoocha.

Shrikant Ingalhalikar
www.flowersofsahyadri.com

J.M. Garg

Feb 4, 2018, 11:22:20 PM2/4/18
to Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Santhan P
Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

On 05-Feb-2018 9:42 AM, "Lalithamba Avadhanam" <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes Garg ji it looks closer to Artocapus lacoocha only
regards
A.Lalithamba