Species Id Pls. 240909 DKV - 1

Dev Kumar

Sep 24, 2009, 12:41:23 AM9/24/09
to indiantreepix

Location: Mhow, Dist Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Dear Members,
Please help me with species identification.

Thanks.

Warm regards
Dev

DSC03915.JPG
DSC03916.JPG
DSC03917.JPG

Tabish

Sep 24, 2009, 12:55:50 AM9/24/09
to indiantreepix
I thought it would be Ipomoea aquatica, but then leaves look very
strange. Could it be Ipomoea triloba?
- Tabish
>  DSC03915.JPG
> 79KViewDownload
>
>  DSC03916.JPG
> 56KViewDownload
>
>  DSC03917.JPG
> 104KViewDownload

Dinesh Valke

Sep 24, 2009, 12:58:45 AM9/24/09
to Tabish, indiantreepix
Yes Tabish, it is Ipomoea triloba.
Regards.

Dev Kumar

Sep 24, 2009, 1:04:32 PM9/24/09
to indiantreepix

Would this be  Ipomoea indica?
That is what a member of delhibirdpix tells me ( I had accidentally sent this request there first)

Tabish

Sep 24, 2009, 1:16:26 PM9/24/09
to indiantreepix
Ipomoea indica has deep blue flowers, with a light colored throat.
- Tabish

On Sep 24, 10:04 pm, Dev Kumar <dev.kumar.vasude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would this be  *Ipomoea indica? *
> That is what a member of delhibirdpix tells me ( I had accidentally sent
> this request there first)

Dev Kumar

Sep 27, 2009, 1:16:04 PM9/27/09
to indiantreepix
 Location: Mhow, Dist Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Dear Members,
Please help me with species identification.
Would this be Ipomoea indica or Ipomoea turbinata?
Thanks.

Warm regards
Dev

DSC03915.JPG