Bauhinia foveolata?

Kiran Srivastava

Oct 1, 2007, 10:21:55 PM10/1/07
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Neil Soares

Hi,

A Bauhinia tree with its tiny white flowers fallen on the ground in SGNP. Is it Bauhina foveolata?

Cheers,

Kiran

kir...@vsnl.net

collage1.jpg

JM Garg

May 20, 2017, 11:52:27 AM5/20/17
to efloraofindia
collage1.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 20, 2017, 11:55:37 AM5/20/17
to efloraofindia, Kiran Srivastava
A reply from Subir ji:
"The one marked as Bauhinia foveolata ? is actually of Bauhinia malabarica.
With best wishes and regards,
Subir Bandyopadhyay."

Thanks a lot, Subir ji.

With regards,