Clerodendrum nutans

raju das

Oct 28, 2010, 1:40:22 PM10/28/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Is it Clerodendrum nutans Wall. ? I am waiting for full bloom. I hope
I can post new pics within short.

Raju Das
Nature's Foster

Clerodendrum nutans 1.jpg
Clerodendrum nutans 2.jpg
Clerodendrum nutans 3.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 28, 2010, 2:36:56 PM10/28/10
to raju das, indiantreepix
Clerodendrum for sure, "nutans" means "nodding" so you are most likely
to be correct dear friend.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 28, 2010, 5:36:23 PM10/28/10
to Pankaj Kumar, raju das, indiantreepix
Raju ji
Kindly post with details as prescribed for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Oct 28, 2010, 9:40:54 PM10/28/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Kumar, raju das, indiantreepix
I think this is C nutans indeed
kindly check some more images and description to verify
from the link
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose