Swamy/New series/ID/36 - ID of the plant

M Swamy

Aug 15, 2021, 11:19:10 PM8/15/21
to efloraofindia

Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith a photograph of the plant  received from a friend for ID . Plant photographed in wild in Chennai last week. Please sugest an ID.  For me it looks like one of the measles plant either Drimiopsis / Drimia species .  Requested for a photograph of the  flowers of the plant.
IMG-20210815-WA0055.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 16, 2021, 1:15:14 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia
Ladebouria
check with Ladebouria revoluta Swamy Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/16/21, 10:44:08 AM

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 08:49, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith a photograph of the plant  received from a friend for ID . Plant photographed in wild in Chennai last week. Please sugest an ID.  For me it looks like one of the measles plant either Drimiopsis / Drimia species .  Requested for a photograph of the  flowers of the plant.

Mahadeswara

Aug 16, 2021, 8:26:31 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Anjaneyulu ji for your quick response & ID.  I will check !

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 16, 2021, 9:44:45 AM8/16/21
to efloraofindia
Agree with Paradesi Ji's id.