Fwd: Kannada name(s) of Eulophia nuda Lindl. (syn. Eulophia spectabilis Suresh)

Dinesh Valke

Oct 22, 2022, 5:37:02 AM10/22/22
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara Swamy
Thank you very much dear Mahadeswara ji for help with the names of Eulophia nuda Lindl.

We will go with:
ಹಾವಿನಮೋರೆ  ಗೆಡ್ಡೆ haavina more gedde ... haavina more = snake's face; gedde = tuber ... snake's face like tuber
ಹಾವಿನಮೂತಿ ಗೆಡ್ಡೆ Havina moothi gedde ... havina moothi = snakes snout; gedde = tuber ... snake's snout like tuber

We will drop the ambiguous ದಾವಣಿಯ ಗೆಡ್ಡೆ daavaniya gedde from our compilation.

Thank you very much once again.
Regards.
Dinesh

Oct 22, 2022, 8:08:47 AM10/22/22