Flower for Id- ID31122021SH1

Shobha Chavda

Dec 31, 2021, 7:01:20 AM12/31/21
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Flower for Id pl.
Location - Vasai ( Maharashtra)
Date - November 2021
Regards,
Shobha Chavda
20211124_174807.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 31, 2021, 8:44:11 AM12/31/21
to efloraindia, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg
With this only image my guess is Andrographis paniculata (Burm.fil.) Nees
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Dec 31, 2021, 12:41:07 PM12/31/21
to efloraofindia, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 31, 2021, 12:48:07 PM12/31/21
to efloraindia, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg

Thank you Paradesi Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Jan 1, 2022, 4:40:39 AM1/1/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji and Paradesi ji.I could get only one image as it was getting very dark.
This plant's stem ( कालमेघ)  is used in liver tonic and i had worked many years back on this formulation. But we used to receive dried plant parts and had never seen the flower.
Regards,

Mahadeswara

Jan 1, 2022, 7:01:16 AM1/1/22
to efloraofindia
Yes from me also.   An ayurvedic medicinal plant.  It is commonly grown here in back yards for home remedies.  Plants are available in Medicinal plant nursery here.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 1, 2022, 9:25:03 AM1/1/22
to efloraindia, M Swamy, J.M. Garg, shobha chavda

Thank you Mahadeswara Ji !

Saroj Kasaju