Taeniophyllum sp

Skip to the first unread message

raju das

14-Oct-2010, 2:44:44 am14/10/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Can any one help me to know the Taeniophyllum sp. in India

--
Raju Das
Research Fellow

Pankaj Kumar

14-Oct-2010, 2:49:04 am14/10/10
to raju das, indian...@googlegroups.com
may be you forgot the attachment? Or you just wish to know about the genus?
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Pankaj Kumar

18-Oct-2010, 5:19:21 pm18/10/10
to raju das, indian...@googlegroups.com
Ten species Taeniophyllum Blume are reported from India

1 Taeniophyllum alwisii Lindl.
2 Taeniophyllum andamanicum Balakr. et Bhargava
3 Taeniophyllum arunachalense A.N.Rao et J.Lai
4 Taeniophyllum companulatum Carr
5 Taeniophyllum crepidiforme (King et Pantl.) King et Pantl.
6 Taeniophyllum filiforme J.J.Sm.
7 Taeniophyllum glandulosum Blume
8 Taeniophyllum retrospiculatum (King et Pantl.) King et Pantl.
9 Taeniophyllum scaberulum Hook.f.
10 Taeniophyllum siella Carr

Taeniophyllum pusillum is the valid name for Taeniophyllum obtusum
which is not recorded from India till now.

Taeniophyllum pusillum (Willd.) Seidenf. & Ormerod in G.Seidenfaden,
Descr. Epidendrorum J.G.König: 23 (1995).
Syn: Taeniophyllum obtusum Blume, Bijdr.: 357 (1825).

Sorry for the delay. I somehow missed this post of yours Mr. Raju.

Regards
Pankaj

Reply to all
Reply to the author